My kid is growing up so fast... he's got abs!
And biceps, triceps, quads, the works! --or so he claims. That's why he's more than proud to show off his complete 'buffness' when he's out surfing. Yup, he believes he's a professional surfer, too.
Now that he's 7, bigger, and more confident, he's totally shed his need for a security blanket. He's a daredevil. Untouchable. You'd think he won't need his old baby staples, right?
He is changing before my eyes but his skin is still like a baby's. We still need the gentle care of JOHNSON'S Baby Milk Bath, with Vitamins A & E, and 100% more milk to nourish developing skin.
More active and more exposed to the elements now, we'll need that wonderful creamy, healthy bath time goodness more than ever.
Yeah. No matter how grown up, 'surfer dude', and 'buffed' he becomes, he will always find time to come back to Mimi. And, JOHNSON'S Baby Milk Bath.
You want to share the same lovingly soft and smooth bond with your growing child?
Let's play a little game then. All you have to do is...
- Write your very own caption to my son's 'hunky pic' (his words, not mine) in the comment box below. Simple enough.
- If I like your caption, I'll give you a JOHNSON'S Baby Milk Bath Gift Pack --FREE! Really!
- I'll be waiting for your caption entries from October 8 to October 21, 2011.
- And then, I'll announce the winner right here on this blogsite on October 31, 2011.
- But, before you write your brilliant caption, you have to LIKE the Johnson's Baby World of Firsts Facebook page. That's the all-important rule, ok? That's how your entry gets validated.
Are you ready? My boy flexes his arms and says Good Luck to you all!