Friday, December 16, 2011

'Tis the season for MB Cupcakes

Cupcakes are forever.  But if you want to make your child's Christmas Show's After Party more festive, MB Cupcakes has the sweet deal for you.

Snow-tipped Snickerdoodles that are simply heavenly.

And divine Red Velvets sprinkled with Christmas confetti and cheer.

These are what I got for the celebratory potluck that followed the success of my boys' school Yuletide performance.  And let me tell you --from the array of finger foods the other parents brought, my MB Cupcakes stood out by sheer holiday looks!  And let's not forget the awesome taste.  The box sat empty in just a few minutes!

If I got your mouth watering, it will be great to know that MB Cupcakes is the brainchild of sisters Ana and Keena.  You've heard about the sisters of TV's DC Cupcakes' fame, right?  Well, these siblings of MB Cupcakes are our local version.  They may not have the same celebrity status --yet!-- but creativity and culinary prowess are guaranteed! 
Good for you, getting a bite out of their baked goodies is just a phone call away.  Check out their Facebook page and see what other sweet deals they can whip up for you.  Believe me, there are a lot!

But for the holidays, I recommend these babies in this handsome red box.  For such a huge occasion --by my personal experience-- they most definitely steal the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment