Monday, October 14, 2013
Cloudy with a Chance of Fun Time Part 2
This movie is nearly perfect. Nearly because the film was never really cloudy and not once did I see a single meatball. Which kinda tells you that Sony Pictures Animation didn't really count on having a part 2 to its successful Cloudy with a Chance of Meatrballs part 1 --which, by the way, was indeed cloudy and did feature meatballs.
Had this been foreseen, director Cody Cameron could have demanded for a series title that was less specific, say, Food Trip or Appetite Adventure or A Movie Done in Good Taste. Haha!
I digress, don't I?
Now does that freak you out or what!
1. The food-animal hybrids are really awesome!
2. The jokes and puns are just everywhere. My kids went on a laugh-a-minute trip!
3. Like its predecessor, it's an animated science fiction film --what's not to like about that?
4. It tells kids that anyone can invent anything that can change the world. If your kids are as crazy as mine, they'll go glassy-eyed and gravitate to that philosophy. Believe you me.
5. It inspires children to respect their food or it'll bite them in the butt! Now that's a message loaded with parenting win, if you ask me.