Thursday, November 24, 2011

Have a Happy Even After

Ana, my one and only BFA, has always been one of my idols in the strength and drive department.  We're friends kept apart by our different passions and pursuits, but I know what she's been through... and I know how she took that obstacle and beat it to the ground with a 3-inch stiletto.

So, when out of the blue, she told me that she has a book coming out, the first thing I said was, "It's about time!"


Now, Happy Even After isn't your typical hardbound.  It's a plethora of thoughts, quotes, and tales told by popular and not-so popular solo moms carefully compiled to form a club journal of sorts.  

The page-turner's aim is pretty simple:  Inspire, empower, and engage other solo moms to find their own strength and tell their own Happy Even After stories as persevering providers and as perfect mothers in a private book.  A journal of your most challenging yet most worthwhile journey, so to speak.  A personal diary you can visit and revisit to remind you that being solo doesn't mean being alone.

It's functional.

Emotional.

And most of all... highly educational. :)

That's the essence of living a life Happy Even After.  Have your own today.  Visit www.happyevenafter.com to order your copy.

XOXOBFA!

5 comments:

  1. www.happyevenafter.comNovember 24, 2011 at 3:44 PM

    Thank you, BFK! Wish I could hug you from here. But since I can't, I'm jumping' up and down hugging myself in my three-inch stilettos. : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the exact same thing in my 3-inch heel boots, BFA! I am so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi po, pde po malaman kng anung size ng planner na ito? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 91/2 x 7, i think. it's the standard Sterling notebook size so it fits snugly in your bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thanks po Ms. Karen! i hope mgka-money na so I can get one. :)

    ReplyDelete