Sunday, December 9, 2012

Joy Overload: The SM Mall of Asia's Toy Wonderland Grand Festival of Lights!

A visual spectacle such as this is better seen than read.  So, I'm taking a moment to shush myself (and you know how difficult that must be) to let the following pictures speak for themselves.

Just a brief intro though (because I just can't help myself).  The SM Mall of Asia's Toy Wonderland Grand Festival of Lights brings together huge brands such as Kids Universe, Toy Kingdom, Watsons, SM Department Store, the Science Discovery Center, Ace Hardware, SM Hypermarket, SM Appliance Center, Kultura, Akari and NXLED, and Storyland in a breathtaking parade like no other.  And, it's for free.  For me and my family, that's awesome on so many levels!
Ok, shutting up now...

Presenting the High-Quality Floats.


The High-Octane Performances.


The Highly Popular MOA Star Appearances.


The Highly Christmassy Parade Give-aways.  Lol!


Now, THAT is how you celebrate!
Catch the SM Mall of Asia's Toy Wonderland Grand Festival of Lights every Saturday this December at 5:30PM.  It's more than eye candy.  It's a whole feast for the senses!

No comments:

Post a Comment