Saturday, April 21, 2012

PLDT myDsl and Nuffnang bring you The Avengers

It takes some kind of superhero ability to be able to be a work-from-home writer/mom.
Able to leap from one online requirement to another in a single bound, more powerful than a death defying webcam presentation, faster than a speeding deadline.  In between all this, there's also helping the kids with their online research, downloading soundtracks and games, and surfing for upcoming family movies.

That's exactly how I found out about The Avengers well ahead of the trailers on the tube and the cinema.

The very same epic movie PLDT myDsl and Nuffnang Philippines have united for to create an exclusive screening for Nuffnangers on April 26, 2012 at the Shangri-la Cineplex.

All this online madness is all in a day's work.  But evil is afoot.
Enter Super Mom's nemesis... the Evil Slow Internet!  And it's mischevous henchmen, Expensive Rates.

Now that's when I reach for the best super power available to man:  Skyrocketing to you this summer, it's The PLDT myDsl Great Payday Sale!  It's the biggest Internet sales on the strongest connections from home happening on April 27-29, 2012. 

All I have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29 2012 armed with one valid ID.  Without any cash out whatsoever, my Internet then gets upgraded to mad speed.  Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL subscription will be given away, too.  Why, that's as much as Php5,000 worth of savings!

If that isn't a super move for this Super Mom, I don't know what is.  If I'm hell busy, I can even apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com.

I'm off to recharge my Internet and my super powers with a great deal and a most awesome movie.  If you have the ability, you should be assembling with me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment